Greenfix Rockmat offers erosion control protection to vulnerable slopes with the addition of steel reinforcement, providing a highly effective anti-vermin layer where rabbits and foxes are likely to create slope instability from burrowing. Rockmat can be supplied un-seeded or pre-seeded with the option of one of six standard seed mixes, including wildflower, or a site-specific seed mix.
Rockmat is available in several fibre combinations including 50% straw and 50% coir, 100% coir, or fire retardant F3 fibres.
- Chalk and rock slopes
- Temporary cuttings
- High energy erosion areas
- Windy sites
- To prevent burrowing vermin and unwanted animals
Rockmat comes in rolls 1.2m x 25m (30m2).
The Greenfix F3 product range combines all the benefits of Covamat, Eromat, Mulchmat and Rockmat with additional fire protection according to DIN 4102-1.
In prolonged hot and dry periods some fibres quickly become dry and at risk of catching fire from a spark or cigarette. In areas where fire hazards need to be considered, such as railway embankments, the Greenfix F3 range offers un-seeded and pre-seeded options.
Greenfix F3 range:
- Covamat F3 pre-seeded erosion control blanket, used for fast establishment on a variety of slopes and embankments
- Rockmat F3 un-seeded or pre-seeded blanket with the addition of a steel mesh for increased reinforcement and prevention of burrowing animals
- Mulchmat F3 dual layered mulch mat provides nursery like conditions for newly planted trees and shrubs
- Eromat F3 un-seeded erosion control blanket which can be under-seeded with site-specific seed mixes.
|Covamat F3||1.2m x 30m – 36m2
2.4m x 25m – 60m
|Rockmat F3||1.2m x 25m – 30m2|
|Mulchmat F3||1.2m x 30m – 36m2
2.4m x 30m -72m2
|Eromat F3||1.2m x 60m -72m2
2.4m x 42m – 100.8m2
For any further advice on this product please call 01386 881493.