CuTex is a geocomposite root barrier system consisting of a copper sheet between a woven polypropylene geotextile. Copper acts as a signal layer that all plants avert their growth from. The copper layer only releases a minute amount of copper ion, which does not constitute an ecosystem burden or any impact on groundwater.
Applications and Benefits:
- Protection of utilities infrastructures such as foundations and drains
- Suitable for use as Landfill caps
- Protection against Japanese Knotweed and other invasive species
- Protection from Bamboo and other grasses
- Permeable geotextile allows water to flow through to the ground below
- Suitable for Highway and Rail applications
Rolls are available in 2.6m x 25m and 5.2m x 25 with 2.6m x 50m and 5.2m x 50m on request.
Please click here to request product specification documents and installation guides.