Naturally Attractive Geocell Earth Retention Structures
Design retaining walls with natural aesthetics that perform in less-than-ideal site conditions. Construct structurally-stable, low-impact development retaining walls that reduce stormwater runoff and help meet green building goals.
The multi-layered Geoweb® Retaining Wall System creates economical and structurally-sound retaining walls that meet all design requirements and desired aesthetics through a terraced vegetated face.
Typical Wall Structures
- Steepened Slopes
- Geocomposite Retaining Walls
- Gravity Walls
- Multi-Layered Channel System
Why contractors prefer Geoweb retaining wall systems:
- Use of less expensive on-site infill materials saves cost.
- Faster construction saves cost:Compact and light-weight sections are easier to handle, deploy and construct even in difficult-access or remote locations.
- Handling of light-weight sections compared to heavier block systems reduces worker down-time.
The Geoweb retaining wall system’s open-celled horizontal terraces create a natural environment for sustainable vegetation. The vegetated system allows rain water to collect through the wall fascia, maximising stormwater collection, and minimising runoff.
Visit the Geoweb You Tube Channel