Atra key: turn-key time-saving Geoweb connection device
There is a more productive, economical way to connect Geoweb sections, especially when site conditions, location and size make using staplers difficult or inefficient.
Innovative Geoweb accessories and tools offer contractors substantial productivity and cost-savings on any size project.
- The high-strength Presto ATRA Clip gives contractors many useful tools for time and cost-savings during construction.
- The Presto ATRA Anchor is created by attaching ATRA Stake Clips to rebar or straight rods, forming easier and faster to drive anchors than J-hooks. Save cost on materials because ATRA anchors require 25% less rebar.
- With tendons, the ATRA Tendon Clip becomes a high-strength load transfer device for a stronger, more secure connection.
Why use the Geoweb ATRA KEY Connection Device?
The Presto ATRA Key is a turn-key device designed to save installation time/cost on sites and eliminate the hassles of stapling. With one easy turn, ATRA keys are easier and faster than using staplers, allowing Geoweb sections to be connected nearly three times faster. They’re also three-times stronger than staples, giving a more secure and longer-term load-transfer connection.
Geoweb ATRA Anchors: ATRA® Clips
ATRA Clips offer a better way to drive pins when anchoring Geoweb sections. Attached to the end of rebar or straight rods, they make in-line, easy to drive anchors. When used with ATRA drivers, driving anchors is quick and easy, even in hard soils. Reduce physical stress on your workers and significantly improve their installation productivity.
ATRA DRIVER: High-Productivity, High-Impact Anchor Driving Tool
Experience a better way to drive anchors and dramatically reduce your labour costs and worker fatigue caused by hand hammering.
Installing Geoweb sections on slope and channel projects that require large quantities of ATRA anchors? Driving long anchors or installing anchors into hard soils?
Economics & advantages compared to stapling
- Labour Savings: Laborers can work independently to connect Geoweb sections instead of requiring two laborers for stapling operations. Connection time with ATRA Keys is nearly three faster than stapling.
- Equipment Savings: Eliminates the requirement and cost for air compressors and pneumatic staplers and the down-time expense of operating staplers in a construction environment.
- Accessibility and Portability: Easy to work with on any grade and easy to transport to remote or difficult-to-access locations.
- Safety: Eliminates worker injuries associated with jammed or misfired staplers.
Visit the Geoweb You Tube channel